- There are saunas in the hunting lodge, where you can enjoy the sauna and pool pleasures. In addition to the scorching hot heat saunas, you can enjoy an authentic Estonian smoke sauna and a sauna with a cabinet-stove, as well as a steam sauna with milder heat, where you can pamper yourself with various treatments, such as salt scrubs or refreshing with ice. Next to the hunting lodge there are an outdoor jacuzzi and a heated hot tub.
You can felt a sauna hat, make body scrubs or washcloths from birchbark.
- The Hunter’s sauna is a cosy log sauna, which is suitable for up to 10 guests to spend an evening. Downstairs there is a wood heated sauna, shower, toilet and a small fireplace lounge with a kitchenette and TV, upstairs there are 2 bedrooms. Directly from the sauna, it is a good idea to jump into the adjacent river, which can also be accessed by stairs. In front of the house there is a spacious terrace, a barbecue, tables and benches.
- In Pond sauna, there is a small fireplace lounge and a kitchenette in addition to the sauna. The sauna is suitable for organizing smaller parties or just for going to the sauna. From the heat room you can you can go directly to the pond for a swim.
- The world's first peat sauna on the shore of Kunda River offers relaxing and healing peat treatments.
Lammasmäe Holiday Centre
- Smoke sauna
- Wood-heated stove sauna
- Sauna with a cabinet-stove
- Peat sauna
- Steam sauna / Aroma sauna
- Heated hot tub
Linnuse küla, 44106 Viru-Nigula vald, Lääne-Virumaa